Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting Stuck, The Clock says, McDonalds, & My Sombrero


I STUCK, that's my new favorite game to play whenever Mommy and I go to the beach for a BEACH WALK. What I do is pretend to get stuck to the wall, and then I'll say, "STUCK MOMMY STUCK!" Mommy used to help me get unstuck, but then when the 4 mile walk turned into a 2 hour ordeal, she stopped playing and kept walking, so when she keeps walking I start running. "MOMMY MOMMY WAIT FOR ME," I yell, until I catch up to her. When I hold her hand, I say, "YOU FORGOT ME MOMMY!" and Mommy says that she'd never forget me, she'd just come back to get me later, which makes me pretend to get stuck again.


Clocks are my new thing, too. NONI HAS A CLOCK - DING DING, I said last night, and then I added, NONI LIVES IN TEXAS, and then I was back to the clock, because ever since MOMMY told me one night to look at the clock, that the clock said it was time for bed, I look at the clock and say things like CLOCK SAYS IT NIGHT NIGHT TIME or CLOCK SAYS IT BATH TIME. The clock says a lot of things. Especially at night.



"Yes, please, chicken nuggets, cheeseburger, french fries and milk," that's what I say whenever I pick up the phone. Mommy's not so sure why I'm always ordering McDonald's since I barely even eat McDonald's. In fact, I won't even eat french fries, no way jose! And you can forget about hamburgers, though I will do a cheeseburger now and then. However, I do make it a point to just eat the cheese. Mommy's starting to think I might be a vegetarian.



Look what mommy bought me, a sombrero....okay fine, so it's my new big boy potty seat. I'd rather wear it as a hat.





Think I'll take my hat upstairs, and put it back on the potty, the potty I refuse to use.














No comments: