Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY TRIP TO TEXAS


Last month I went to Texas. Here I am on the airplane. I've been on so many airplanes mommy lost count. I love to fly, and I'm a really good boy when I fly, which makes mommy proud. Here I am doing my favorite thing to do on an airplane - watch cartoons on the ipod, eat raisins, drink water and apple juice.



Before take off I always make sure to go over the briefing card. I'm mesmerized by it. This gives mommy a good ten minutes of quiet time. Then, after we take off, I look out the window and say, "WOW!" over and over as we fly through the clouds...




Here's my sweet cousin Layla. We're on our way to the Science museum for kids in Dallas. Layla had a BOOBOO on her eye. I was very concerned, so I kissed her every chance I got. Next up is mommy and Layla. Mommy got sandwiched in the back seat of Aunt Holly's car between two car seats. She has no idea how she got in and out...







Here I am at the museum in the water area. What I found out is if I squeeze that duck real hard water comes out, and if I chuck it real hard back into the water, water sprays all over me. What fun!










Here is Layla riding a horsey. Doesn't she look cute?













Well guess what I found at Noni and papa's house....that's right - a broom! I swept their house clean...the entire time! While I was in Texas it rained! A real nice rain. I'm from California so I didn't even know what rain was, but I got to know it well. Mommy let me run through the puddles and play in the rain for a very long time. It was one of the best days I ever had.....












I got to go to grandpa George's house, too. There are cows down the road from his house, and that's where I went every single day. I stood and watched the cows that were far far away and yelled, HI COWS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING COWS! COME HERE COWS! MOOOO! Whenever I went to see the cows I was so excited I'd yell COWS COWS COWS the whole way down, and I'd walk the entire way, but on the way back I refused to walk, and so papa had to carry me.





Like I said, I spent a lot of time visiting the cows...back and forth I went...
















There's me and papa when THE MAN came to visit. THE MAN was papa's friend, but I call every man I don't know THE MAN, just like I call every lady I don't know THE LADY and if I don't know you and I walk by you I'll say, THAT'S A LADY, THAT'S A MAN. And if you're lucky enough to sit by me on a flight I'll say HI MAN. And if you fall asleep on a flight, like the man beside us did, I will say very loudly THE MAN IS SLEEPING MOMMY.




Papa George let me ride his tractor. At first I was scared, but if mommy walked along side us I had a great time!













Here I am in the car wearing Mommy's glasses. I spent a lot of time, TOO MUCH TIME, in the car wearing Mommy's glasses, but since we were on our way to see Mimi all that time in the car was fine. I saw a lot of COWS AND HORSEYS on the way.













MY Noni and papa George











Here I am with Mimi. I had so much fun at her home. Whenever her friends would walk in to see her I'd say THAT'S MY MIMI! I held her hand and I leaned against the rail and I said HI MIMI so many times. I think Mimi was glad to see me.








No comments: