Saturday, January 26, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT

Bet you're wondering what a guy like me does on a Friday night. Normally I'd answer nothing special, but last night I had a blast! First mommy and dada took me to eat Mexican food where I had tortilla chips dip dip dipped in guacamole, and then I dipped dipped dipped my chips into mommy's enchilada sauce. Who knew enchilada sauce was so yummy! I dipped so much mommy's enchiladas were sauceless. I also ate 4 bites of a bean and cheese burrito. After dinner we went to daddy's office to visit his new toy....






I love going to dadas office because I get to play with the water cooler. Did you know the water cooler is one of my funnest toys. I know where dada hides the cup and I know how to make the water go into the cup and I know how to sip out of the cup and when I sip I go AHHH. Refreshing I tell you.




Drinking out of the cooler isn't the only thing I do... I also bissel! Cleaning is fun. I'm just like dada, I get way down and make sure to get those hard to get spots. No spot is too hard for me to get! I'm the hard spot getter!









No comments: