Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A few more words...

Ball, Bubble, Pizza, Ooos, Uffs - just a few of my new words. Don't forget, I also say, Hi, Hello, Bye (with a wave), yeah yeah yeah, OK, Gah Gah, Mommy, Dada, Coco, Baf, Boo, Kitty Kitty, Bobble, and this (and I point). So that's 19 words for me!

Yesterday mommy (it's mommy now) and me went to the grocery store. I got to ride in the cart. One of my favorite things to do while riding in the cart is to chuck things into the back. Or chuck them on the floor. While mommy was pushing me around, I saw something I wanted when we entered the produce section, so I said, "ball!" and pointed. Mommy looked around and said, "No, that's an orange." But that's not what I meant, so I pointed again, and said, "Ball!" Mommy looked around again and said, "No, that's an apple." I knew that was an apple, and that wasn't what I was pointing at, so I pointed real big and said, "Bubble! Bubble!" And finally mommy got it! "That's not a bubble, that's a balloon!" I wanted that balloon. Then we went down the frozen food aisle and mommy threw a few frozen pizza's in the back of the cart and said, "Pizza!" So I said, "Pizza" and that's pretty much all I said all night, "Pizza, pizza, pizza!" And then I ate some.

Last night my ears and teeth hurt, so I didn't sleep so well, which means mommy didn't sleep so well.

This morning I brought mommy my shoes and said, "Oooos, Ooos" and mommy knew exactly what to do. She put my shoes on me! After mommy put my shoes on, I was ready to go, so I stood by the door and said, "go!" And then we went.

For lunch I stood by the snack drawer and said "Uff, Uff" which means puffs, not cookies. Now I know the difference.

(pictures later)

No comments: