Wednesday, January 16, 2008



Yeah, that's right, I'm a hat guy. I have sevaral hats that make up a few very fun and unique looks. There's the wrap the towel on top of my head like mama does after a shower hat, but I don't really like that hat. I like to make that hat fall off my head, though. That's fun. Then there's the Prince Cosmo of Arabia look, pictured above. Now this is a great hat, because if I run real fast, it flies out behind me like a cape. Again, this hat is most fun when it's falling off my head. Then there's the Charlie Chan hat, which I make by putting my favorite clear plastic bowl on top of my head. Now that's a great hat, and I like to wear it all over the house. In fact, yesterday I found ANOTHER plastic bowl outside, and I put that bowl on my head and walked around until mommy took it off because she said it was dirty, that it was Kitty Kitty's bowl (the stray outside). Then there's my Halloween pumpkin candy holder hat. That's a great hat because it covers my eyes and I walk around the house like a blind man running into things. And of course, there's my old favorite, the china man hat. You may remember seeing it before, because I've had this hat since I was a teeny tiny baby. Steve and Jane brought it back all the way from, you guessed it, China.
Enough about hats, how about a few new words. Now when I put on my oos, I run to the door and say "Go go go go," and if mommy doesn't go fast enough I'll cry and I'll scream GO GO GO until mommy can't take it anymore and then we go. Preferably to the next door neighbors house where I knock on the door so that I can say hello to the dog, a little white thing that yaps at my feet. When the neighbor opens the door and the little white yappy dog barks at me, I bark back. I'm a good barker. Then when mommy says it's time to go, I fall on the ground and cry and cry and cry, and I say "NO NO NO!" because I like barking at dogs. Another new word is Yummy. I say mmmm....yummy whenever I eat something yummy, like Puffs (Cheetos). Dada is out of town today, but mommy had to stop by his office for something, and when mommy said it was time to leave, I fell to the floor and cried, Dada, dada, dada, because I wanted my dada and I knew he was supposed to be in that building! Tomorrow daddy is coming home and mommy is flying to New York, so it's going to be just me and daddy over the weekend until late Monday night. You know what that means...PUFFS for dinner! MMM...YUMMY

No comments: