Tuesday, January 8, 2008


Look at me playing with Ga-ga! Ga-ga loves my glow in the dark sword. In fact, he loves it more than I do. And check out my buck teeth. Mama bought that funny pacifier for me when I was just a little baby, but I didn't like them when I was little, but now that I'm all grown up I love it, and when I see myself in the mirror I crack up. Which makes the funny teeth fall out. But then I put them back in my mouth. So I bet you're wondering how mama's sleeping experiment went last night. It was a HUGE success, because I slept almost all night - until 5am! Okay, so I may have woken up at 11:30, like I do every single night at 11:30 - like clockwork, but all mama had to do was lie down beside me, pet my head a couple times, and I was fast asleep again in less than a minute. The mattress on the floor idea was a very good idea. This weekend dada will make my crib until a real bed. A real bed for a big boy.

No comments: