Monday, January 7, 2008

NO MORE CRIB!


Yesterday I said Diaper, and then I said bobble, which means I want my bottle. And another thing I say, and I say it a lot, is No, no, no! That's what I say when mama tries to put me in my crib, and then I cry and I cry and I cry - FOR HOURS, and when that doesn't work I yell, Da-da, Da-da, Da-da! At the top of my lungs, which brings Da-da to the rescue. Da-da can't stand to hear me yell his name, which is exactly why I yell it. Why all this crying? Because I hate my crib. I haven't slept in it for weeks. Where have I been sleeping you may be asking yourself? Right smack between mama and Da-da - where I belong. Mama can't take it anymore, because when I'm in bed, I spin around in circles like a tornado - all night long. So mama went to my school this morning and asked my teachers what they do to get me to sleep. At school I sleep on a cot. Mama can not believe I actually fall asleep on a cot. In fact, mama pictures all the other kids sleeping and me running around like a wild animal. So...wanna know what my teacher said? She said she does nothing. That I just go to sleep on my own. Mama couldn't believe it. So mama is going to try a new experiment. See me sleeping in the picture, that's what I'm doing RIGHT NOW. I'm sleeping on my mattress, but my mattress is on the floor, not in the crib, and guess what...IT WORKED! I fell asleep on the mattress, not on mama. Tonight will be a big night. Mama is going to let me sleep on the floor, on my mattress, with the baby gate blocking my bedroom door so that I don't escape my room. I'm not sure how I'm going to like this, but if I don't like it rest assured I'll be yelling Da-da, da-da, da-da! until I find myself right smack dab between mama and da-da, spinning around like a tornado...ALL NIGHT LONG.

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Oh my gosh..really? I am learning so much! LOL. I need to know more about how this goes...Keep me updated.