Friday, January 4, 2008

NEW WORDS & A NEW DO

Kitty kitty - when I see the outside cat

Cookie - and then I can switch it around and say Kiecoo, either way, mama knows what I want

What are you doing - That's what I said today while lying on my belly on the floor, trying to look under the bathroom door when da-da wouldn't let me in.

Okay - after mama says okay.

Purple - when I use the purple crayon.

And then I do this new thing over and over. I make my mouth round, like a fish, and then I burst out fake laughing, and I do this a lot. Mama has not yet figured out who I'm trying to imitate yet, but I'm definitely imitating someone.

Oh, and I got a haircut today. Da-da told mama not to cut off my mullet, and mama told the lady with the scissors not to mess with the mullet, but the lady with the scissors chopped chopped chopped a little too much.

No comments: