Saturday, January 26, 2008

Picking up chicks at the park...AGAIN


So there I was, playing at the park, sliding down the slide, swinging on the swing, transporting sand from one end of the park to the other with nothing but a shovel, you know...just minding my own business, when this crazy chick showed up. Her name is Chloe. Chloe is nice enough, I guess, but she's just a baby so she doesn't do much but try to steal my sand shovel. And I didn't like that she kept trying to steal my sand shovel, not one little bit!







And there we were, just Chloe and I, me playing with my sand shovel and Chloe trying to steal my sand shovel, when this chick showed up. AVERY! Avery lives next door, as in four steps away next door. Isn't she cute! Whenever mommy and dada take me outside, I go straight to Avery's house and knock on the door. I like playing with avery...and her toys...and her dog...and her daddy, Todd.





No comments: