Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hats, Teletubbies, and Chinese Soup


After I woke up from my 4 HOUR nap, I was feeling pretty good, so mommy took me to Old Navy, and then we went to REI, and then we went to The Gap, and then we went to Target, to find a winter coat for my long trip to New York. Would you believe there are no coats, or sweaters, in California? For real! But at Target mommy found that hat I'm wearing in the picture. By the way, I'm watching my favorite show in that picture - TELETUBBIES! I can even say TUBBIES, and when the sun comes up over the mountain I smile so big because i'm the most excited guy in the world. Okay, back to the hat. As you know, I am a hat guy, and that hat is actually a $1.49 Ladies scratchy knit hat from Target. I loved it the moment mommy put it on my head. When we found the boy hats, Mommy tried to put on a red and black striped hat on my head, but I said, NO! And this I said, THIS, and put the ladies scratchy target knit hat back on my head. Mommy then tried to put a really snuggly soft grey and black hat on my head, but I told her NO! again. I don't know what's wrong with mommy. Doesn't she know I'm a guy who knows what he wants? So then she tried this hideous Spider Man hat, and I had to tell her NO! again. And so mommy FINALLY got the hint and bought me a scratchy knit ladies hat. I love it. Tonight we're going to have Asian soup. It's super yummy. The broth has ginger in it and there are these really good carrots floating around. The only time I ever eat carrots is when they come from the soup. Mommy is also going to get me some veggie lo mein in hopes that I actually eat a veggie - for once. I'll eat those noddles, and only the long noodles, but I will not eat those veggies, only the carrots in the soup. Mommy wonders if they can make a soup chock full of those carrots. We're ordering in because mommy can't cook, she's too sick to cook and the thought of even opening the fridge might make her barf. At first she thought I might have a baby brother or sister coming soon, and she got really excited and started imagining ways to change the house around, but it turns out it's the same bug I had that's making her sick. Poor Mommy.

No comments: