Monday, January 14, 2008

Look what mama found. When she saw that she said she doesn't want to know...




Here I am, the big boy in his big boy bed. I love my big boy bed, but only during the day when I'm wide awake. I have the best time climbing on it, standing up and falling down, and then climbing down, just to do it all over again. See my new bed rail. Mama thought that would be a good idea, so I can sleep in the bed, but guess what, it was a bad idea, because I won't sleep in that bed. Just play in it. So last night mama put the mattress back on the floor and I slept through the night. Big beds aren't the only thing this big boy got, I also got the big boy potty! When mama put it together I sat right on it and said, "Pee, pee," and mama said, "pee pee is right!" I love to sit on my new toilet - fully dressed in my spiffy Hugh Hefner Pj's.



No comments: