Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, Everybody!

This was the best New Year's I've ever had in my entire life. Even though we were all kind of sick, ma-me and da-da took me on a walk at the beach. See, if you look real close, that's da-da's back in that picture. And if you could see around da-da, you'd see me in the stroller. It was such a nice night and al lot of the houses were lit with lights so when I'd see a really really really pretty one, I'd say, "wow!" which meant I said Wow a lot. Kids were running all around and dogs were being walked, so it there was lots to look at and it was very exciting. We walked to the pier and look what I got.... a glow in the dark sword! And a noise maker. The noise maker was just okay, but the sword I liked a lot. I played with it all night and all day today.








After the beach walk and after I ate dinner I did my second most favorite thing in the world. I took a "baf!" See me trying to get Ga-ga into the tub with me. I played him a song with my baf horn. It didn't work. But with all that playing in the tub I got a little thirsty, so I drank the warm bubbly baf water by filling up my plastic purple square. Mmm, good. Want some?









Then today was even more fun than last night. Even though I wasn't feeling very good, ma-me took me to the beach again for another beach walk. She walked and walked and walked while I rode in the stroller and said hello to all the people and all the dogs and all the kids who were also walking. Everyone was walking. After the walk, Ma-me let me run on the sand. That's when I saw kids swinging, so I wanted to swing, too, even though I normally don't like swinging. I'm a slide on the slide kind of guy. But guess what...this time swinging was so much fun that now I like it very much. I'm such a good swinger that I can swing with my head all the way back. When I throw my head back I can look at the beautiful sky. Have you ever seen such a beautiful sky?













My beach is the most funnest beach in the world. Don't you wish you could come and visit me? I'd love to show my new favorite swing.



And don't forget about the beautiful sunsets!











1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Awww..he looks so cute on the swing. It looks so nice and warm there. It is so cold...there was ice on the ground on the roads this morning.